My daughter was at the concert last wk but had no email. She’s devastated yet again. She’s not left the house since— Julie Maguire (@jmaguire11) June 1, 2017 The remaining tickets, intended for the general public, were snapped up within six minutes.Some were swiftly posted online at an increased price, with major ticketing sites Seatwave, Get Me In, Viagogo and Stubhub all pledging to block them.eBay said it was immediately remove any listings attempting to profit unfairly from the terror attack. Lies. My friend entered her correct details and hasn’t had an email, so unfair.— Alfie (@alfie_sandberg1) June 1, 2017 One woman, responding to a message explaining that unsuccessful applicants may have failed to prove their attendance properly, said: “I can show them my injury from when I was in the foyer and the bomb went off if they want to see it?” Absolutely have not received email, this is a farce!!! And so anxious for people who have been through enough!!!— trace77 🦋 (@TracyPaterson12) June 1, 2017 Ticketmaster later conceded a “number of fans” had not received their email, despite staff working through the night to verify thousands of bookings, and re-opened the system. The chaos led Ticketmaster to extend its deadline for applications until yesterday afternoon, after being inundated with complaints by those who feared they had missed their chance. An all-star concert to honour those affected by the Manchester terror attack has been targeted by ticket touts, who posed as victims to make more than 10,000 false claims for free seats as real survivors feared they had missed out.The One Love Manchester concert, headlined by Ariana Grande on Sunday night, has been swamped with “unscrupulous” requests for the free tickets offered to those who fled for their lives from the original show.Dozens of genuine fans feared they had missed out on their promised tickets, as organisers were unable to verify their details under the weight of applications. “Sadly, over 10,000 unscrupulous applications have been made.“At Ticketmaster we are doing everything we can – including extending today’s deadline – to ensure that tickets go to the actual fans and not the opportunists or touts who have also been applying for free tickets.”The concert will see Grande joined by a Manchester children’s choir, as well as stars Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Coldplay, Miley Cyrus, Take That, Robbie Williams, Little Mix, the Black Eyed Peas, Usher, Pharrell Williams and One Direction star Niall Horan at Lancashire Cricket Club’s Old Trafford ground. #OneLoveManchester We’re working hard to get tickets direct to fans. We are cancelling tickets of those who are reselling wherever possible— Ticketmaster UK (@TicketmasterUK) June 1, 2017 Fans waited in a queue for tickets Some accused organisers of compounding the distress of their children, who have been recovering from the horror of the terror attack and had been buoyed by the prospect of seeing their musical idols.In a statement, Ticketmaster said: “We have set aside tickets for the 14,200 people who were at the Ariana Grande concert to attend One Love Manchester for free. More than 25,000 people applied for them. Pulled together in a matter of days, it will see a major security operation from police forces around the country, including armed officers and stringent searches, to keep young concert-goers safe.This morning saw panic among fans, who did not receive email confirmation that their applications for free tickets had been successful and proclaimed themselves “heartbroken”, “devastated” and the system a “farce”.